-=Les Navy Seals=- Index du Forum
-=Les Navy Seals=- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Photo Problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -=Les Navy Seals=- Index du Forum -> -=les navy seals=- -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
uryyesha

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Photo Problems Répondre en citant

Facebook App Photo Problems
> DOWNLOAD

$userprofile['name'], 'name' => 'I am so slim because I dont have money to eat.Sad' ); $createalbum = $this->facebook->api('/me/albums', 'post', $albumdetails); // Upload a picture $photodetails = array( 'message' => 'I am so slim because I dont have money to eat.Sad' ); $photodetails['image'] = '' . Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. so join me on periscope right now Smile address/chanel is aghchad 2018-01-04 03:20:01 lindseymay27 how do i disconnect my twitter and facebook .?! 2018-01-04 03:13:53 shawlalay deleted facebook because the app wasn't working. this is not a legitimate offer. Windows Report 2017 Not associated with Microsoft . $albumid; # Upload photo to the album we've created above: $imageabsoluteurl = ' $photodetails = array(); $photodetails['accesstoken'] = $accesstoken; $photodetails['url'] = $imageabsoluteurl; # Use this to upload image using an Absolute URL. Smart Home Best smart home devices How To News Tour our smart apartment Tour our smart house Product Compatibility Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit Belkin WeMo Google Home Lutron Nest Philips Hue Samsung SmartThings Wink . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . '/photos', 'POST', $photodetails); # Output photo ID: echo ' Photo ID: ' . But you cannot just delete it, as you need to get permissions to do so. If you're using adblocking software, turn it off or make sure that Facebook is included as an exception. facebook login not working. stackoverflow.com/questions/7462006/… –Krishna Karki Sep 24 '12 at 12:12 show 2 more comments Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. try { # Get the current user access token: $accesstoken = $facebook->getAccessToken(); # Create an album: $albumdetails = array( 'accesstoken' => $accesstoken, 'name' => 'Album Name', 'message' => 'Your album message goes here', ); $createalbum = $facebook->api('/me/albums', 'POST', $albumdetails); # Get album ID of the album you've just created: $albumid = $createalbum['id']; # Output album ID: echo 'Album ID: ' . Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. If you have any comments or questions, reach for our comments section below. getting really frustrated now with customer service very disappointing 2018-01-05 19:24:36 floridasophia impulse your whatsapp and facebook messenger are not working - call me when you get this. i a, not getting the emails either! 2018-01-04 15:49:32 iamitsharma84 facebook y the hell my facebook account is not working 2018-01-04 13:01:07 IcepickXIII anyone else having issues with facebook desktop? it's not loading for me for some reason. we will be live on facebook at tomorrow 7 pm 2018-01-06 16:45:26 FunJustJustin prizedeck is there a issue with facebook and twitter log in on the site? both not working for me. 2018-01-05 06:40:51 haleydanny227 wfxy your facebook page is not working here. hii ingine ni story za facebook tu 2018-01-09 14:51:00 JewishHbg our phone lines are down this morning, but you can still reach us through facebook messages or email at [emailprotected]! 2018-01-09 14:31:54 Kirs10N goodreads for some reason i can't log in when signing in using facebook on my computer 2018-01-09 14:18:09 ruffoloauthor i'm out of here facebook is not working 2018-01-09 12:45:59 BotSql >cant log in to facebook on nexus 7 without activation code via sms >cant get sms because phone is in download mode fixing itself 2018-01-09 07:10:02 mikaspn1967 ghostofbobby she doesn't know how facebook calls work.that's cute. they'll be published on the web site, twitter and facebook by the end of this week. this is not a legitimate offer. Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments. Check the photo format. Facebook reports . If you've been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blocked from uploading photos.. can we get a clarification? 2018-01-09 01:25:29 foxyferoxi my facebook app just stopped working so im redownloading it and its not downloading? 2018-01-09 01:09:19 EllariaGonzales miladaguilar facebook no to internet censorship 2018-01-09 00:20:33 themeparkjosh spotify still hasn't fixed the issue where my facebook account gets reactivated any time i log in. First, were going to try and fix some outdated registry keys. .. nerdq. To update Windows 10 Photos app, simply go to the Windows Store, open the Store Page of Windows 10 Photos, and check for updates. Problems at Facebook . How To Appliances Computers Gaming Home Entertainment Internet Mobile Apps Phones Photography Security Smart Home Tablets Wearable Tech Forums Speed Test . If thats the case, Microsoft will eventually come up with the solution. Solution 8 Try a third-party software [Update] In order to get rid of this issue, you might consider changing to a third-party software. $photodetails = array(); $img = "app.jpg"; $photodetails['source'] = '' . Forums News My Stuff 5a02188284
facebook para windows phone no tiene chathow to play with friends on texas holdem facebookcover pics of nature for facebookhow to hack someones facebook androidfacebook notifications for pagescara mengetahui password facebook melalui mozillafree download facebook chat for n95facebook and mac messagesfacebook status likes freehow to change your profile picture on android facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -=Les Navy Seals=- Index du Forum ->
   Recrutement
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange